Summer school registration for students in grades 7-12 closes soon; students that want to enroll in summer school need to submit their registration no later than April 7. This includes all math advancement requests. Registrations will not be accepted after this deadline.
Those taking Credit Recovery, OGT, and EOC courses will continue to be able to register after this deadline – see Summer School webpage for details.
Summer school will be held from May 30 through July 7 (with no classes on July 3 and 4); all classes will take place at the Lakota East Freshman School.
- Original Credit Courses: Health, Government, Economics, Financial Literacy, Sociology, and Psychology
- Credit Recovery Courses: required courses for the four content areas (English, Math, Social Studies, and Science)
- Physical Education Courses: Fitness & Sports and Team & Individual Sports
- Math Advancement Courses: Bridge to Advanced 7 Math and Bridge to Algebra I
- OGT: graduation test preparation and testing (for students who have previously failed one or more portions of the test).
- EOC: test preparation for students who will be re-taking a high school Ohio End-of-Course (EOC) assessment in July
Registration ends April 7 (for all courses except Credit Recovery, OGT, and EOC).
Click here for complete list of class offerings, specific dates for each course option, and registration information.