Lakota's downloadable mobile app is a one-stop shop for parents, students, staff and community members to stay connected while on the go.
Quickly and conveniently access the most important resources and timely information from your mobile device. Download the app to:
- Filter news and calendars and save those preferences for future use;
- Catch up on district and school news & announcements;
- Browse upcoming events and add them to your personal calendar;
- Access the staff directory to call or email a building or individual directly from your device;
- View daily breakfast & lunch menus;
- View school and community e-flyers;
- Use Lakota's safety tip line to anonymously submit a tip;
- Access parent apps like Home Access Center and School Messenger;
- ...and more!
You can use the app to filter content based on your personal preferences. Select the calendars, news feeds and push notifications you wish to see, based on your school(s) and other interests.