The Human Resources Department provides services to over 1,800 Lakota Local School District employees working on behalf of Lakota students. It is our mission to provide strategic human resources services to support academic excellence by ensuring all Lakota students achieve to their fullest potential.Customer Service Commitment Statement: To provide accurate, timely, useful information to both internal and external customers in a friendly, professional, and confidential manner.
Join the largest suburban public school district in southwest Ohio and the eighth largest in all of Ohio.
Consistently earns high academic ratings, as reported by the Ohio Department of Education.
- A variety of positions, including teachers, administrators, coaches, aides and more.
- Full-time, part-time and substitute opportunities.
- Competitive salaries and benefits and professional advancement opportunities.
- An emphasis on peer-to-peer collaboration and professional development.
- A thriving community, conveniently located off I-75 between Cincinnati and Dayton.
A great place to live and work.
- Lakota serves the communities of West Chester Township and Liberty Township, conveniently located off I-75 between downtown Cincinnati and Dayton.
Home to more than 98,000 residents and 3,800 businesses.
- Major hospitals for both general and pediatric care.
- Easy access to multiple higher learning institutions.
- A wide variety of retail, restaurant and recreational spaces.
- Multiple community support agencies.
- Diverse options for faith-based organizations.
- One of Money Magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Live."
I’m surrounded by colleagues who inspire me, an administration dedicated to my professional growth, and amazing students who remind me every day of the impact I can have.” Christa MacFarlane, Teacher