While Lakota Local Schools does not require the use of face masks, we welcome our students, staff and visitors who choose to wear one.
- How long should my child stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19?
- Someone in my home has tested positive. Can my student go to school?
- Who will contact trace positive cases?
- Who should I notify if my child tests positive for COVID-19?
- Is my student required to quarantine if exposed to COVID-19?
|Symptoms Began or tested positive On:||Return to School if symptoms have improved and fever-free for 24 hours:|
|Monday||Return on the following Monday|
|Tuesday||Return on the following Monday|
|Wednesday||Return on the following Tuesday|
|Thursday||Return on the following Wednesday|
|Friday||Return on the following Thursday|
|Saturday||Return on the following Friday|
|Sunday||Return on the following Monday|
When returning to school or school activities on day six, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and Butler County General Health District (BCGHD) recommend wearing a mask through day 10.