We want you to stay connected to our entire Lakota community.
If you are not a Lakota staff member or the parent/guardian of a current student, please log into our self-sign-up portal to quickly subscribe to district news, weather-related notifications or bid opportunity e-alerts for businesses.
- Visit our community self-sign-up portal.
- Click on First time user, Sign Up Now to create a new account. Provide the requested information and agree to the terms of service.
- Click on the confirmation link sent to your registered email to activate your account and log in for the first time.
- On your first login, click on Contact Info, where you can add one additional email and phone numbers to receive phone calls and/or text messages.
- Under Interests, specify if you wish to be contacted for weather-related notifications, surveys and/or general district/school news.
- Identify your Lakota Connection and Business Type if you are a business owner and wish to receive notifications about bid opportunities.
- To receive School News, select the intended school(s).
As a service to our local business community, this includes an opportunity to become part of our growing list of potential business partners. Depending on your business's service type, you'll have the opportunity to select one or more of the sub-categories listed below "Bid Opportunities." By signing up in this way, we'll include your business on any e-mails related to new bid opportunities in your service area at Lakota.