Rumor Has It
Lakota Local Schools is committed to being transparent and providing factual information to our community.
Some of the loudest and most misleading rumors can taint even the strongest of school districts. This page is designed to separate fact from fiction and combat the most prominent and timely rumors and misinformation circulating in our community about our schools.
- Rumor: Lakota is not transparent with its community.
- Rumor: Lakota can control the media.
- Rumor: Lakota deletes comments it doesn't like.
- Rumor: Lakota's logo has a hidden and malicious meaning.
- Rumor: Lakota is stifling the community by replacing traditional public comments at board meetings with listening sessions.