Parents and guardians of K-2 students can engage in their child's learning using the Seesaw app.
Teachers are able to view the progress and thinking process of their students when completing assignments using Seesaw. Parents can then engage through sharing features on the platform.
Among the features and capabilities of Seesaw:
- Individual student journals displaying student work that only their teachers, parents and guardians can view;
- The ability to comment on student journal entries;
- Access to class announcements;
- Direct messaging with teachers;
- Notifications of new posts or messages; and
- Free at-home learning resources.
Logging into Your Seesaw Family Account
Seesaw Family is the platform used by parents and guardians to engage in your child's learning. Your child's teacher will provide you with a unique home learning code that allows you access to only your child's Seesaw journal. You can accept the invitation by downloading the Seesaw app for iOS or Android.