WE are excited to welcome our students back for the start of the 2022-2023 new school year.
As the new year approaches, we know your questions are piling up, which is why we want to help you find answers and stay on top of your back-to-school to do list.Whether you are brand new to the Lakota family or returning for another year, we hope this hub serves as a helpful resource for getting all the information you need for a smooth start to the new school year.
- What is OneLogin and how do I access it?
- What is Home Access Center and how do I access it?
- How can I update my contact information for all school-to-home communications?
- I received a text message from Lakota about opting into text alerts. Why am I receiving this?
- What is Peachjar and how can I change my settings for receiving e-flyers?
- How else can I stay connected to Lakota all year long?
If you have additional questions, please contact Lakota's Central Office or your school’s main office.